FcaStone: software for FCA file format conversion and interoperability
FcaStone (named in analogy to "Rosetta Stone")
is a command-line utility that converts between the file
formats of commonly-used FCA tools (such as
and between FCA formats and other graphics formats. The main purpose
of FcaStone is to improve the interoperability between FCA,
graph editing and vector graphics software.
- convert between commonly used FCA file formats (cxt, cex, csc,
slf, bin.xml, and csx).
- convert between FCA file formats and comma separated value (csv) files as
exported from and imported into databases and spreadsheets.
- convert formal contexts into the xfig format
or into Bernhard Ganter's latex format.
- convert concept lattices into graph formats
(dot, gxl, gml, ...) for use by graph editors
jgraph, ...) or
into vector graphics formats (fig, svg, ...) for use by vector graphics editors
- convert formal contexts into lattice diagrams (using
- serve as a component of a server-side script for generating
lattices on webpages.
More information on FCA can be found on the
- Priss, Uta. "FcaStone - FCA file format conversion and interoperability software".
Conceptual Structures Tool Interoperability Workshop (CS-TIW 2008).
- Priss, Uta. "FCA Software Interoperability." In: Belohlavek; Kuznetsov (eds.),
Proceedings of CLA'08. (Pdf)
Copyright 2009 Uta Priss.