Changes and Version history
FcaStone Version 0.1
FcaStone Version 0.2
- Released: June 2009
- Includes FcaFlint (software for relation algebra operations)
- More options for using FcaStone on the web:
- output to STDOUT, input from STDIN can be selected
- clickable links can be added to SVG files of lattices
- html output format which creates a context as an html table
- More options for Unicode support
FcaStone Version 0.3
- Released: July 2010
- The location of graphviz and the errors file are now stored in
variables which can be edited.
- A problem with empty intents in cex files has been fixed.
(This bug and fix were reported by Tobias Schlemmer.)
- The options -B (for another format of nodes) and -j (for using
image files instead of names of objects) were added.
Copyright 2009 Uta Priss.